SaskFSA Presents: Tile Drainage Workshop
Join us For an Informative Workshop on Tile Drainage
Have you asked yourself any or all of the following questions:
- What does tile do for my land and crops?
- How does Tile impact downstream environments?
- Does Tile make sense on my farm?
- What do I need to get started?
If so, then SaskFSA’s upcoming Tile Drainage Workshop is for you. This design workshop is intended for those interested in a more complete understanding of the planning and design principles and practices for drainage, sub-irrigation and water table management. Learn about how tile drainage can impact nutrient movement in water and best management practices that can provide both water protection and agronomic and soil benefits.
April 3rd/4th, 2019
Travelodge Hotel & Conference Centre
4177 Albert Street Regina, SK
COST: $125 SaskFSA Members
$175 Non SaskFSA Members ($50 redeemable credit towards SaskFSA membership).
Pre-Registration is required, no walk-ins, REGISTER NOW:
(306) 892-2201 or (306) 795-7208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for details on the presenters!